CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My School Baby Shower

May 2, 2008

My fellow teachers and staff had a wonderful baby shower for me after school today! I loved all of the pink girly stuff Miss Ella got! She is going to be one stylin' baby! Allison, my job share partner, had a gift for Jackson that I opened. It was a picture of him with the words "Big Brother" around the frame, I lost it when I saw that! I think it has finally hit me that Jackson is going to be a big brother to Ella and I can't wait for the moment when he meets her for the first time!
I work with the most caring and thoughtful people and I sure do appreciate that!


2 comments:

Marsha said...

Woo Hoo!!
Pink is good!!

XOXOXO
Mema

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Jackson,

I'm so glad that Mommy liked the "Big Brother" picture! We can't wait to meet your baby sister!