June 19, 2008
Jackson is really starting to talk a lot now and is able to put together 2-3 words to make a sentence! I love listening to him talk, he is so funny! His newest things to say are "I like dirt" "I love you Mama/Dada" "Thank you Mama/Dada" and "Have fun!"
I caught him talking tonight and grabbed the camera without him knowing!
I Like Dirt
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Jackson,
You always make me smile!
I have so much fun spending time with you and watching for trucks and bulldozers!
XOXOXOXO
Mema
Jackson, we need to get you and K together and you two could really strike up a conversation! You are getting to be such a big boy!
Jackson, Papa thinks that you have an English accent! So cute! You are talking so good.
Love, Nana and Papa
Post a Comment