CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Playmate For Life

June 19, 2008

Jackson has been able to spend some time with Dawson this week and he enjoys every minute of it! He has to be next to Dawson whether he is laying on the couch or if he is being fed a bottle! He loves his cousin and helps Mema out a lot when she watches the two of them!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Jackson,
Thank you for helping me take care of Dawson! You sure are a great helper!
XOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you do such a great job helping Mema with Dawson! You are such a good bottle shaker too! I love you!
Aunt Les

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you do such a great job helping Mema with Dawson! You are such a good bottle shaker too! I love you!
Aunt Les