CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

38 Weeks And Making Some Progress

August 6, 2008
Today I had my weekly appointment and found out that I am officially dilated to a full 2 and am 50% effaced. Last week I was a 1-2 so this means that I am making some progress, not as fast as I would like! The doctor estimated that Ella weighs at least 8 pounds so we shall see, her brother weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces! I am having some pretty bad lower back pain that goes down my left leg and makes it difficult to walk. I am posting my first belly picture to show how big my belly is, I feel like a whale! It is sad to think that I won't have a belly anymore in about a week or less! We are sure getting anxious to meet this little girl who has been growing inside of me for the last 38 weeks! Next week is my final weekly appointment and then we will have the c-section on the 18th! That is if she doesn't make her appearance before then!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

WoW!! What a lovely bump!!
Can't wait to meet Miss Ella!!
XOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

It won't be long until we get to meet Miss Ella! We are so excited!
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Your picture just brought back memories for me! Ahhhh....

Love,
Les

Anonymous said...

We are ready to meet Ms. Ella too!

Love, The Crabtree's