CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jackson aka Li'l Cowboy

August 7, 2008
Today was Jackson's last summer session of gymnastics and they were asked to dress up like cowboys and cowgirls. Mema made Jackson a very special shirt for today using her fancy embroidery machine! Jackson loves his new shirt! After gymnastics we headed over to Shear Madness to get another haircut! We had a fun day running around getting some last minute things for Jackson's big birthday party on Saturday! Wait until you see his birthday shirt Mema made for him!

Brush, Brush, Brush those teeth Jackson and Mema
Li'l Cowboy
Am I cute or what?

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Jackson, I can't believe that this was your last gymnastics class for the summer. You did such a great job today!
You had another busy day with mommy and daddy! I like your new haircut!
XOXOXO
Mema

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Mema did a great job on your shirt, Jackson! You look very handsome with your new haircut!

Anonymous said...

Mema has been very busy lately , making all sorts of cool clothes for the grandkids!