CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fun Run

October 12, 2008
Jackson went on a date with just Mommy and Daddy this afternoon to a cool new place in town called Fun Run. Jackson loved playing on the inflatables as well as in the imagination village. Mommy and Daddy had a blast too! We can't wait to go back again!
You can check out the website for Fun Run by clicking on the red wording above!

Click to play

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you enjoyed it! We have a play date planned there in a few weeks, so I'm glad you've checked it out first!

Marsha said...

WOW! What a fun place!! Looks like mommy and daddy had a great time too!
Kisses and hugs!
Mema

life with 3 kiddos said...

I am so glad you guys liked it there, the kids had a ton of fun too!
Love,Aunt Mindy and family

Sara said...

Was it busy? Looks like a blast! I love 'dates' with my little man! they need it! you look great !

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Looks like Jackson had a great time. Can't wait to try this place out!!