October 11, 2008
Jackson and Ella went to a Pampered Chef party with me this afternoon and Jackson fell down and hit his face on the coffee table. He ended up bruising the corner of his eye and he got a nice scratch on his cheek, he was pretty tough about the whole thing, maybe it was because he was surrounded by women! When we got home from the party I was talking to Jackson while we were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden he wasn't talking back to me. I looked over at Jackson and this is what I saw! Too cute!
Jackson and Ella went to a Pampered Chef party with me this afternoon and Jackson fell down and hit his face on the coffee table. He ended up bruising the corner of his eye and he got a nice scratch on his cheek, he was pretty tough about the whole thing, maybe it was because he was surrounded by women! When we got home from the party I was talking to Jackson while we were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden he wasn't talking back to me. I looked over at Jackson and this is what I saw! Too cute!




2 comments:
You must of worn those two out from all that Pampered Chef shopping!!
XOXOXO
Mema
Too Cute!!!
Post a Comment