December 5, 2008
Yesterday morning Brandon and I took Ella to Children's Mercy to have an ultrasound done on her head to check for fluid on her brain. Late this evening we received a phone call from our pediatrician saying that Ella is just fine, her ultrasound came back looking great with nothing to worry about! Thank goodness! Ella was feeling a little festive after finding out the great news so she got dressed up for a picture! Thank you to everyone for the prayers and the words of encouragement, another prayer has been answered!
All Dolled Up For A Reason
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Goodness!! You sure do look cute!!
I love your outfit!!!
I am so glad your test came back okay!
Hugs and Kisses!
Mema
Papa and Nana are so glad that your tests came back showing everything is fine. Ella we love your outfit!
Love, Nana and Papa
Ella, we knew you were going to be okay too. Lets hope Claire's next ultrasound on her hip is good news too.Love the outfit.
Love, Aunt Mindy and family
God is good!
What a cutie!! I am glad to hear that your appointment went well at CMH. I have been thinking of you guys and know how it feels to be worried and concerned.
Yeah!!! God is good! Uncle Paul, Jake, Taylor, and I have been saying lots of prayers for you Ella. We love you!
Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Nicole
Yeah for good news! She looks adorable!
Glad to hear the great news....LOVE THAT OUTFIT!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute outfit! Ella you are so incredibly adorable!
Post a Comment