CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jackson & Ella Visit Santa

December 7, 2008
Jackson has been talking about Santa for several weeks so now that the kiddos are healthy we figured we would take them to see Santa! Jackson loved riding the free Christmas train, I think he rode it at least 10 times! This was a great way to distract him while Daddy stood in the long line holding our spot! When it was time to visit with Santa, Jackson got right up on his lap and immediately told him he wanted an airplane, a fire truck and some books! Ella just sat there and slobbered! Thank you Nana and Poppy for going with us today to see Santa and for eating lunch with us, we are so glad you were able to go! I had to scan their Santa picture because they didn't allow you to take your own so it is a little difficult to see!


6 comments:

Marsha said...

These pictures are adorable!
Love the snowglobe!
XOXOXO
Mema

life with 3 kiddos said...

Cute pictures!!
Your cousins had a good time riding the train with you today !!
Love,Aunt Mindy and family

Anonymous said...

We had a great time watching Jackson ride the train and talking with Santa! And snuggling with Ella is always fun! Thanks for including us!

Love, Nana and Poppy

Anonymous said...

What cuties! Jackson you are such a big boy to sit on Santa's lap.

Aunt Cindy

Nicole said...

Jackson and Ella, You both look so cute with Santa! I'm sure you will get everything you ask for as you've both been so good. I know Poppy and Nana had a wonderful time and that they loved going to see Santa with you!
Love,
Aunt Nicole

Laney said...

Hi there!
It's Laney from gymnastics (mommy to the triplets)!
I remembered your blog address and it's so cute. I love all the pictures! Especially the one of Ella all dolled up.
You can check out our blog at http://gliserfamily.blogspot.com/ if you want. See ya Thursday!