January 31, 2009
This was our second year taking Jackson to see Sesame Street at the Sprint Center and this year was so different than last! The whole experience was priceless, Jackson was totally into the show this year. Jackson was yelling for Elmo, singing, dancing and cracking up laughing! I wish I could bottle today up and remember it forever! We had a great time with Jackson this afternoon and can't wait to take Ella along with us next year! The weather was so beautiful that we strolled through the Power and Light District to check it out! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to have some dates down there as soon as the weather gets warmer! What a super day we had today!
Elmo's Green Thumb
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Heard you sat by my friends...small world! Glad Jackson enjoyed Elmo as much as Kohen did!
Gosh, that looks like a fun show!! I know Jackson enjoyed it!!
XOXOXO
Mema
Post a Comment