February 1, 2009
This morning my sister and I were baptized together with our family and friends there to witness it and what an amazing experience it was! I am so excited to begin this next spiritual adventure in my life and so thankful that I have such a supportive family to experience every moment with me! My baptism was special for another reason, the minister who married Brandon and I performed my baptism!
I love the following statement that I received in one of my cards today.
This morning my sister and I were baptized together with our family and friends there to witness it and what an amazing experience it was! I am so excited to begin this next spiritual adventure in my life and so thankful that I have such a supportive family to experience every moment with me! My baptism was special for another reason, the minister who married Brandon and I performed my baptism!
I love the following statement that I received in one of my cards today.
It reads, "There's something very special about openly expressing your faith in Christ through baptism-it's a blessing to celebrate your love for Him and rejoice in all He has for you. How very true this statement is! Thank you to all of my family and friends who were able to witness my baptism today, I appreciate your love and support!
Our beautiful and delicious cake
Another great picture taken by Nana




6 comments:
I am so happy I got to witness your commitment to Jesus Christ!!
I am so proud of you!!
And what a fun celebration with the family!
Big hugs and kisses!
Mom
Congratulations to you and Leslie! What a great day!:0)
Congratulations...I know what this means to you!
Kathleen
I'm so happy we were able to share this special day with our wonderful family! Love you!
Les
Congratulations. What a wonderful thing for your children to get to see - their mommy as a shining light for Christ!
How Awesome!I am so happy for you and your sister. What a special time. What a great example you are for your children. Nothing better than showing them Christ's love!
Post a Comment