CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ella's Tube Surgery

August 31, 2009
Ella had surgery early this morning to put tubes in her itty bitty ears! When I woke her up nice and early this morning she was nothing but smiles and ready to go, she is such a tough little girl. Her surgery only took about 10 minutes and she was in the recovery room playing with the nurse, no cries or fusses which is unusual for kiddos coming out of anesthesia! We stayed in the recovery room for 30 minutes and then we were sent home, so glad the surgery was so quick and didn't put Ella in too much discomfort! We are looking forward to these tubes helping Ella stay healthy as far as her ear troubles go! I just realized she is sucking on her fingers in all of these pictures, so comforting for her!

Waiting with Daddy

Waiting for the nurse to take Ella back for surgery After surgery, still has the fingers in her mouth Ready to go home!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah Ella! I'm so happy everything went great today! :)
We love you!
Aunt Nicole and Family

Anonymous said...

Ella, Papa and I are so glad that your surgery went good. We love you.
Love, Nana and Papa

Marsha said...

I am so glad the surgery went well!! Love you bunches!
Mema