September 1, 2009
I sure can't believe it is September already, crazy how fast August flew by! Part of the reason it went so quickly is because we celebrated two very special birthdays at our house, Jackson turned three on August 13th and Ella celebrated her first birthday on August 14th! We are so fortunate to have a talented photographer in our family, Brandon's mom! For Jackson's 3rd birthday pictures I had the fun idea to find an old restored firetruck so I made several phone calls and finally my aunt told me about a firetruck in Holt, Missouri. I called the station and they were so nice and willing to let us photograph Jackson on their 1944 Ford firetruck, how neat! Nana took awesome pictures like always and Poppy did great helping out too! We sure did have fun in Holt and have some great pictures to remember our experience! Of course Ella had to be in a few shots with her bubby!





Jackson's 3 Year Pictures
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love, love, LOVE the pics!!
Post a Comment