October 31, 2009
Jackson has talked a lot lately about going to gymnastics again, so last week Brandon and I checked out a local place called EDGE Gymnastics. The classes at EDGE are very small which is perfect for Jackson! Jackson had his first class Thursday morning and he loved it! He worked on the beam, bars, trampoline, vault and they even worked on the floor doing cartwheels, T's, splits and candlesticks! Another bonus to gymnastics this week was Jackson got to wear his Halloween costume! Thanks to Daddy, Mema, Nana and Poppy for watching me do gymnastics!
EDGE Preschool Gymnastics
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jackson, you did a terrific job at gymnastics!! I loved watching you perform on the balance beam and trampoline!!
XOXOXO
Mema
Jackson, Tay Tay takes gymnastics at the Edge too! It looks like you did a super job! I can't wait to come watch you!
Love,
Aunt Nicole
Post a Comment