CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ella's Baby Dedication

October 18, 2009
What a perfect day for Ella's baby dedication, from the ceremony, to our family who joined us for this special celebration to all of the delicious food we shared together! We had such a great afternoon and evening with our family, thank you to everyone for making this day so special for our family! Nana made some very special bookmarks to help us remember Ella's baby dedication and they say it perfectly, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." III John 4
I got a little emotional as we were opening Ella's gifts and she received her first Bible from Nana and Poppy, her little picture was on the cover of this gorgeous pink Bible, so Ella! Brandon and I look forward to teaching Ella and Jackson about God, what an amazing feeling!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Ella could not have had a more perfect day for her baby dedication!
I love it when we all get together for a celebration!!
Thanks Jake for doing a super job of saying the blessing!!

XOXOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day! We were so happy to help celebrate Ella's baby dedication. And what a wonderful dinner that Mema and Courtney prepared for everyone.
Love, Nana

Nicole said...

What a wonderful day to celebrate Ella's dedication to God. We had a wonderful time and Ella looked beautiful as usual! Mema the meal was delicious! And Nana every one of us are using one of Ella's bookmarks! They are beautiful and so special. Although, Paul asked where his was! I only grabbed 3. :) We look forward to watching little Ella grow up into a very special person with Jesus and God in the very center of her life. We love you Bran, Court, Jack, and Ella! We are always here if and when you need us!
Love,
Aunt Nicole and family

The Gutierrez Gang said...

Congrats Ella! You look so cute in your outfit! Where do you get all of her headbands and bows? I'm needing to start collecting for Charlie. :)