CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Feeling A Little Festive

November 29, 2009
Friday morning we headed downtown to the River Market to have family pictures taken for our Christmas card this year. After having our pictures taken we thought it would be fun to drive to Zona Rosa and walk around and look at the Christmas decorations as well as make a special visit to see the Fairy Princess. What a beautiful day it was, Jackson and Ella looked so cute and so festive! We are really starting to get excited for Christmas at our house, especially little man!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Jackson and Ella, Nana did a super job taking your family pics!! I'm sure you will all love them! I know Nana and Papa loved getting to spend time with you all!
Love,
Aunt Nicole

Marsha said...

I can't wait to see the new pictures!
You guys sure did look handsome and lovely!!

XOXO