CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

So Much To Be Thankful For

November 29, 2009
Brandon and I hosted our 4th annual Thanksgiving dinner at our house, thank you Mom for making and baking all of the yummy food! We had a great day with my parents, all three of my sisters, my brother in laws, my nieces and nephews and my Grandma! My sister Bambi announced some very exciting news, she is expecting her 3rd child this summer, we are so excited! Jackson had a great time playing with all of his cousins and Ella loved eating turkey! I am so very thankful for my amazing husband, my two beautiful and loving children and all of our family and friends, we are truly blessed!

Great Grandma with all of her grand babies Great Grandma with Jackson & Ella
My best friend
I am so thankful for this!
Love you Mom & Ella!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Thanksgiving was such a fun day!
I am so thankful for such lovely family!

XOXO