CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My 30th Birthday Surprise

November 1, 2009
All I have to say is that I have the most amazing and BEST family anyone could ever ask for! My wonderful husband had some help getting everyone together this afternoon at Dave and Buster's for a surprise birthday gathering, I am shocked he pulled this off without me finding out about it, way to go Bran! I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with my family, what a special day it was! We all had a great time playing games and winning a ton of tickets! I am so thankful to have the family I have, this day is one that I will never forget! I was a little sad about turning 30 but I don't think that it is going to be that bad after all! Thank you everyone for an awesome birthday, I love you all so very much!


3 comments:

Marsha said...

Happy 30th!!
Love you bunches!
Mom and Dad
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you were surprised and had a great time! We were happy to celebrate your 30th with you!!! Enjoy your day today!
We love you!
Nicole and fam

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th! We enjoyed helping you celebrate it!
Love, Annette and John