November 15, 2009
Our camera stopped working last weekend so I am behind on pictures and postings! I was lost without a working camera so we made a purchase at Best Buy last night! Thank goodness for an understanding husband! The pictures for this post are from last weekend! Last Saturday I joined my sister-in-law in a 5K walk in remembrance of one of your friends who passed away last year from a rare form of skin cancer, it was a beautiful day! After the walk we headed to my nephew's Super Bowl football game so Brandon and the kiddos met us at the game. I had to laugh as I was watching Brandon walk up the bleacher steps with the kiddos, I looked at Ella's shirt and thought what shirt is that, didn't look familiar! I realized that Daddy put the shirt on her backwards!! I couldn't stop laughing!
Last Weekend
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment