November 15, 2009
The last week or so we have received a few different toy catalogs in the mail, so Mema taught Jackson how to go through and circle the things he wants. Lets just say that pretty much every toy in the catalogs are circled! Jackson is really talking a lot about Santa, he is even asking questions about where he comes from and how he gets into our house! I caught Jackson sitting on the couch with his pj's on circling toys in the catalog! The other pictures give you an idea of what things have been like at our house lately! Ella is all over the place, she plays with Jackson's toys, he gets mad and fits are thrown when they don't get their way! I just laugh when I look at these pictures, maybe I should threaten to email them to Santa!
The last week or so we have received a few different toy catalogs in the mail, so Mema taught Jackson how to go through and circle the things he wants. Lets just say that pretty much every toy in the catalogs are circled! Jackson is really talking a lot about Santa, he is even asking questions about where he comes from and how he gets into our house! I caught Jackson sitting on the couch with his pj's on circling toys in the catalog! The other pictures give you an idea of what things have been like at our house lately! Ella is all over the place, she plays with Jackson's toys, he gets mad and fits are thrown when they don't get their way! I just laugh when I look at these pictures, maybe I should threaten to email them to Santa!
A lot of circling going on! OUCH, and she is still smiling even when her ear is pulled!
Can you say rotten
Tears because she didn't get her way!




2 comments:
Kohen's been doing the same thing. If I try to get rid of the catalogs, he freaks out. They'll really get a kick out of Santa's call this year!
I think it is time to find the Elf on the Shelf book!!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment