December 12, 2009
This morning we met Mema and Papaw at Papaw's work, the Harley Davidson Plant, for a Christmas breakfast and visit with Santa! This was our second year going and it has been so much fun for the kiddos both years! We enjoyed a really yummy breakfast and Jackson and Ella got to visit with Santa! Jackson just loves seeing Santa every time but Miss Ella showed some emotion this morning as she sat on Santa's lap! Of course Papaw had to rush over and rescue Ella before I could snap a quick picture so I made him put her back on his lap so I could get that cute picture, poor thing! Papaw even sat on Santa's lap, what a good sport Santa was! Jackson and Ella really love the motorcycles, we couldn't get the two of them off of them! Thank you Papaw for inviting us to your work, we loved seeing your friends again and Brandon was fascinated with his tour of the plant!
Christmas Fun At Papaw's Work
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Vrrrooommm!!
What a fun morning!! Poor Santa!! I think Papa is just a little too big to be sitting on his lap!!
XOXO
Looks like you liked the bike better than Santa, Ella! Too cute!
Love,
Aunt Nicole
Post a Comment