December 12, 2009
Thursday night my school had a monthly skating party so Brandon and I decided to take both kiddos since Jackson had been cooped up in the house for most of the week due to the bad weather. I was so surprised at how well Jackson did skating for his first time, he did better than some of the kindergartners! Jackson enjoyed hanging out with some boys, he couldn't stop talking about his new friends on the way home! Jackson even won the game "Red Light, Green Light" with a little help from the manager of the skating rink! Jackson and I had a great time roller skating, he is ready for the next skating party!



Thursday night my school had a monthly skating party so Brandon and I decided to take both kiddos since Jackson had been cooped up in the house for most of the week due to the bad weather. I was so surprised at how well Jackson did skating for his first time, he did better than some of the kindergartners! Jackson enjoyed hanging out with some boys, he couldn't stop talking about his new friends on the way home! Jackson even won the game "Red Light, Green Light" with a little help from the manager of the skating rink! Jackson and I had a great time roller skating, he is ready for the next skating party!




2 comments:
Jackson, what a big kid you are to be roller skating!! I am glad you had fun with mommy!
XOXO
Jackson,
You look like an awesome roller skater! Jake and Tay would love to go roller skating with you!
Love,
Aunt Nicole
Post a Comment