CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Little Rest And Relaxation

January 10, 2010
This weekend we didn't do a whole lot because the kiddos are still a little under the weather. We decided to take it easy this weekend, stay indoors where it was warm and spend a lot of quality family time together, just what the doctor ordered! I didn't take too many pictures this weekend but I did capture Daddy and Jackson helping Ella walk. Ella walks holding on to everything in the house but is very hesitant to walk without holding on. Ella has her first visit with the physical therapist tomorrow to help her get motivated to walk on her own, she did take 3 steps by herself today so I am confident it won't take much!
Jackson and Ella play so well together, he loves her toys and she loves his toys! Jackson climbed in our toy trunk last night and Ella was pretty interested in what he was doing, she didn't quite know if it was okay for him to be in there! Hopefully Jackson and Ella start feeling better this week so we can venture outside of the house!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

What a perfect weekend to stay at home!! I can't wait for warmer days!

XOXO