January 3, 2010
Our New Year's Eve this year was spent at home with a very sick Ella. I wouldn't have it any other way, the evening was perfect besides Miss Ella feeling so yucky. Brandon and Jackson made crab legs, baked potatoes and rolls for dinner and Jackson pretended to be our waiter, perfect! He even cracked the crab legs for us, very impressive! Dinner was delicious and the company was even better! I think the kiddos and I headed to bed around 9:00 or so and I woke up at midnight to hear the fireworks going off but quickly fell back to sleep! Good-bye 2009, hello 2010, sounds so weird saying that! Anyways, we are all looking forward to a new year, can't wait to see what is in store for us this year!
New Year's Eve 2009
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yummy food! You are so lucky to have these handsome men cook for you!!
Happy New Year!
XOXO
Bran, your crab legs look yummy! Looks like you had a huge helper!! Happy New Year!!
Love,
Nicole
Love it! Looks like you had a great New Years Eve!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment