January 3, 2010
Well it has been quite the week for sickness at our house. On Tuesday we took Ella to the doctor because of a high fever and horrible cough to find out she has RSV. Saturday Jackson made his visit to the doctor to find out he has a throat infection and croup, no fun! I am so thankful that Brandon and I both had this week off! Both kiddos have been doing breathing treatments, Jackson is not a big fan at all but Ella seems to love them! Jackson does such a great job helping out with Ella's treatments, check out the picture below! A few days before little man got sick he got to venture out in the snow with Daddy! Jackson had asked every day and finally Daddy said "YES!" Jackson and Daddy enjoyed making another snowman, sledding in the driveway as well as making their very first snow fort together! Jackson was so proud of his hard work, well done boys!
A Little Snow & Sickness
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love the snow fort...just a little more building and you could have made an igloo!
I hope the kiddos start feeling better! Not such a great start to the new year.
XOXO
We all hope you are both feeling better Jackson and Ella! We've been saying lots of prayers for you both. We love you!!
Love,
Uncle Paul, Aunt Nicole, Jake, and Taylor
That is a great snow fort. I hope Jackson and Ella are feeling better soon!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment