June 7, 2010
Saturday Jackson had another t-ball game and he did an awesome job! Brandon, Ella and I were excited to get our new team t-shirts to show support for little man's team! Jackson shed his first tears on the ball field due to him tripping and falling and skinning up both of his knees, I felt so bad for him because he didn't want to have anything to do with the game after it happened!
Saturday Jackson had another t-ball game and he did an awesome job! Brandon, Ella and I were excited to get our new team t-shirts to show support for little man's team! Jackson shed his first tears on the ball field due to him tripping and falling and skinning up both of his knees, I felt so bad for him because he didn't want to have anything to do with the game after it happened!
Showing some team spirit




2 comments:
The Lil' Mashers just keep getting better and better!! Jackson does such a wonderful job for his team!
XOXO
Jackson, Nana and Papa love watching your ball games! You do an awesome job !
Post a Comment