July 26, 2010
I have been thinking a lot lately about Ella's hair and how I think it needs to be cut, more of a "big girl" haircut since she will be 2 in a few weeks! Brandon made it clear that he likes Ella's curls in the back and how long it is. I, on the other hand, was ready to cut it off because it is so uneven and she hates having it combed! So.....Sunday was the day we took Ella for her haircut. This is the 2nd time she has had an all over haircut and it has been a year since her last cut so she was due! I explained to the beautician that we only wanted her bangs trimmed and her hair trimmed up to try and even things up so that is what she did. After she handed us the receipt I thought that she needed more hair chopped because you could hardly tell she had anything cut at all, so I asked Brandon and he said he was fine with that. We went back to the chair and more cutting took place, a few inches to be exact! I love Ella's new haircut, she looks like such a big girl!
Ella's New Do
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ella is looking so grown up!
That new haircut looks great!
XOXO
Post a Comment