CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Vacation Bible School

July 23, 2010
Jackson is finally old enough to attend VBS this summer so he has spent the last five days attending his first ever VBS! Jackson shed many tears every morning this week during drop off time because he didn't want to go to VBS, he would say they do too many things and he will miss me! Jackson has done so many neat things this week and has learned so much, I loved hearing about everything! Last night VBS had an open house where the kiddos could show their parents around, enjoy popsicles and sing songs. Brandon and I loved having Jackson show us around, telling us who people were and what stuff they did. The Chick Fil A cow even made an appearance to promote a fundraiser they are having next Thursday! I am so impressed with our first VBS experience, what a fun time Jackson had even when he was sad!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I know Jackson had a great time at Bible School, even if there were tears!!
XOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Jack!! We love VBS!! Jake and Tay hated having to miss it this year. Hopefully, next year they can go with Jackson!
Love,
Aunt Nicole