CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jackson's First Day Of Preschool

August 23, 2010
Today was Jackson's first day of preschool! Jackson was a little sad when he woke up this morning, he worries a lot about being at school and missing us! Before we left the house to drive to school I of course had to take pictures of Jackson documenting this very special day! While taking pictures Daddy pulled into the driveway, he came home from work so he could be with us while we took Jackson to his first day of preschool, this made Jackson's day (and Mommy's)! As soon as we walked into school Jackson started to become sad again. We made sure his backpack was hung up and we watched him put his alligator on the board and then he began to play with Play-Doh. This was our cue to leave, even though it was hard with all of his tears, he even made his teacher cry! When Ella and I got to school to pick up Jackson we were so happy to see him playing outside having fun with his friends! Jackson had a great first day at preschool and is ready to go back on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

How precious!!
Bless his little heart...so sad that he had to cry but I hope that this is the only time for tears!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Jackson! You look so big in these pics! I'm glad you love school!!
We love you so much!
Love,
Aunt Nicole