August 22, 2010
This afternoon we visited Jackson's preschool classroom for the first time, we dropped off his supplies, visited with his two teachers, played with all kinds of cool toys, colored a picture, found Jackson's backpack hook, found Jackson's job for the week (cup helper), visited the music room and met some new and old friends! Jackson's cousin is in his class so I hope this makes going to preschool a little easier for him! Jackson is so excited about going to preschool, especially since it is close to the police station, he likes that! Jackson will go to preschool two days a week and we are so excited to hear all about the things he learns and the fun stuff he does! Wish us luck tomorrow for the first day, I wonder who will cry more, Mommy or Jackson?
This afternoon we visited Jackson's preschool classroom for the first time, we dropped off his supplies, visited with his two teachers, played with all kinds of cool toys, colored a picture, found Jackson's backpack hook, found Jackson's job for the week (cup helper), visited the music room and met some new and old friends! Jackson's cousin is in his class so I hope this makes going to preschool a little easier for him! Jackson is so excited about going to preschool, especially since it is close to the police station, he likes that! Jackson will go to preschool two days a week and we are so excited to hear all about the things he learns and the fun stuff he does! Wish us luck tomorrow for the first day, I wonder who will cry more, Mommy or Jackson?




2 comments:
I am so excited! Jackson, you are going to have so much fun at preschool! I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!
Big hugs and kisses!!
XOXO
Jackson, Nana is excited to hear all about your first day of school. Have a great one!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment