February 24, 2011
Jackson had his last session of Bitty Basketball a few weeks ago and they played a real game! I think that we were all shocked to see how Jackson played, he was aggressive (usually he is too nice to take the ball from anyone), he had his hands in the air while playing defense, he took shots and made a couple of baskets, he hustled, he was AWESOME!! Jackson was so proud of himself and so proud to receive another medal! I do have to say that Jackson had the BEST coach, his Daddy! We are looking forward to watching Jackson as he plays sports, next up is round two of soccer and it starts Saturday!! Way to go little man, we are all so proud of you!
Bitty Basketball Game
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow...it was so much fun watching Jackson play basketball!
I am so proud of my little buddy!
Next up...soccer...
XOXO
Post a Comment