CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Harlem Globetrotters

February 5, 2011
Brandon and I thought Jackson needed some special alone time with us so we planned a surprise date night, we took him to see the Harlem Globetrotters! Jackson didn't realize what he was there to see until we walked over to the souvenirs and he saw the basketballs. He was so excited and let out a little scream when he put it all together! We had awesome seats and could see all of the action and excitement! Jackson giggled throughout the entire game, he clapped, he cheered and at one point he said, "The Globetrotters ROCK!" The three of us had a blast! Jackson said his favorite part was all of the dunking and getting his basketball signed, I would have to agree! Thank you Mema and Papaw for watching Miss E while we had a fun night out with little man, we appreciate it!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

The pictures tell the story! I can tell he had a wonderful time!

XOXO