CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Greatest Show on Earth

September 15, 2011
On Sunday we took Jackson and Ella to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus, also known as the Greatest Show on Earth and boy is that the truth! This was Jackson's fifth year going to the circus and Ella's second year and they LOVED every minute of it! The kiddos got to pick out a souvenir before the show started, kind of a ritual of ours. Jackson immediately knew he wanted a sword and Ella picked out a light up toy with a tiger on it, talk about excitement! As soon as the first elephant came out, Ella screamed "ELEPHANT!" That child sat through the entire show and didn't move, she had her eyes glued on the action and Jackson was the same way! I do have to admit, I really enjoy going to the circus every year as this was one of my favorite memories as a child! I am so thankful that Brandon and I were able to share another fun circus memory with Jackson and Ella, next year we will have another little guy to join our circus memories!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, what fun!!

XOXO