September 15, 2011
Last weekend the kiddos and I headed to Bonner Springs to have a fun little Fall mini session done with a photographer. Afterwards Jackson reminded me that we passed where we go to get to Fritz's on the way to Kansas so he asked if we could have lunch there, of course I couldn't turn him down! After lunch we drove through the Liberty Memorial and noticed something kind of interesting, a bunch of cargo cars from a train all stacked up in a rectangle shape. Jackson asked if we could go look at them so we did. There was a young man sitting near this odd display with some brochures so of course my curious child went to talk to him. I didn't even notice that these cargo cars spelled out letters, one side said IOU and the back side said USA, pretty neat! I didn't see this until I took pictures of the kiddos and it showed up in my pictures!






Last weekend the kiddos and I headed to Bonner Springs to have a fun little Fall mini session done with a photographer. Afterwards Jackson reminded me that we passed where we go to get to Fritz's on the way to Kansas so he asked if we could have lunch there, of course I couldn't turn him down! After lunch we drove through the Liberty Memorial and noticed something kind of interesting, a bunch of cargo cars from a train all stacked up in a rectangle shape. Jackson asked if we could go look at them so we did. There was a young man sitting near this odd display with some brochures so of course my curious child went to talk to him. I didn't even notice that these cargo cars spelled out letters, one side said IOU and the back side said USA, pretty neat! I didn't see this until I took pictures of the kiddos and it showed up in my pictures!




2 comments:
That is cool!!
Cute pictures!
Cute pics!!!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment